Well I finally watched the Sex and the City movie, which I shouldn't say "finally" about, I should say "actually". I never even watched that show for more than 5 minutes. I am not a girls' girl and I don't have one night stands or dream about haute couture. After Jesse and I got home from El Taconazo I turned the TV on and gave that movie a shot. It's OK for what it's worth, it's a movie for women who are obsessed with other womens lives. I am not really interested in the personal lives of women because I just don't get women. It may sound stupid but I'd say women are wacky. Too emotional for me, not enough logic. I know this sounds like I'm bashing my own kind but I am not. It's all true. I will stop the women hating now, I mean they're not all horrible. I have about 6 or 8 good women friends (most of whom I don't see more than once or twice every 2 months). Women friendships require a lot of attention, and luckily my friends are either busier than me, or in another zip code.
Today was hot as all hell here in good ol' Burbank. The fires have created a huge cloud of ash and smoke to fill my landscape. My lungs are probably filled with nasty carcinogens at this point, but not having AC requires that I leave my windows and doors open. I'm going to try my best to make it to the beach tomorrow. I should get out of the Valley and onto the coast. I have loads of reading to do for class and the beach maybe the place to get it all done.
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment