Sunday, November 8, 2009

Bruce Jenner almost made me cry.

Today has been a nice bummy day. Now I find myself watching Khloe Kardashian's wedding to Lamar Odom on E! Anyway these past 3 months have been super stressful with school, work, and this shitty economy. Not to mention I'm a total worry wort about my dad all the time. I worry too much. It needs to stop.
Other than that good things have happened. I decided to take it upon myself to plan a family reunion for July'10 in Guadalajara. We'll see how it goes. Also last tuesday I met Wes Anderson and Jason Schwartzman. hmmm... my grades are pretty good. The only class I am concerned with is my research methods class. What hasn't happened is a little something called working out. I need to get back there ASAP. I have a wedding to be in in about 4 weeks or perhaps 8 weeks, who knows. Monica and Aaron are having a hard time trying to set a date. OK I was just checking in. I gotta get back to this wedding on tv.

No comments: