Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Ziggy??

I bought a fish today. I hope he lives to see April. Beta fish don't live very long, but I am hoping my little guy does. I am not sure what to name him. I am trapped between Ziggy, Theodore, and Cheech. Jesse says I should name him Ziggy. We'll see.

So today was also the first work-day of 2009 for me. It was pretty busy but not stressful, until... we all get an e-mail that says we have a staff meeting tomorrow and a mandatory 6 hour staff meeting next week! 6 hours!! Grossaroo. I was told people will be laid off tomorrow so all I can do is wait and see. Whatever happens, they better give me time to take Ziggy, Cheech, or Theodore. I doubt I'll be laid off but one can never be too sure at the non-profit. I hope I don't lose any office pals. I may not be genuinely interested in a lot of co-workers lives but my non-profit folks are different (strangely enough). We all have some heart, and we're all good people who have for the most part always gotten the shit end of the stick in life. 

hmmm...

So Oprah is fucking fat again. Big whoop. Lady get a friggin' trainer like Beyonce, eat right, and have the occasional drink. Love yourself first and the rest will follow. Some of us were just made to be chubby (me). We aren't built waif. We're brown. Well of color I should say.  I think Oprah needs to chill. Maybe I should call her and tell her. Maybe Gale is popping fat pills into Oprah's food. Maybe Steadmon is cheating on her and she's stressed or depressed. All i know is that my chubby ass is getting to the gym more often and trying to stop eating so much fast food. I keep forgetting I will soon be a brides maid. 

No comments: