Sunday, December 28, 2008

laptop

I just purchased a new Dell Studio 15 laptop. I really don't know if that's better than any of the others but all i know is that it's got 3 gb of one thing and 320 of the other. I need it for school. I figure I need that more than an IPhone, which is what I really wanted to spend my money on but I don't need that phone. I really want it tho. I wouldn't have to have an ipod and a cell phone on the elliptical while at the gym. I should actually consider downgrading my phone. I enjoy the luxury of having a blackberry but i don't really need it. I am not the jet setting professional i dreamed i'd be by now so a regular phone with unlimited texting will do i suppose. 
We just got back from Pete's house where we all played a fun game called Apples to Apples.  I had never played it before but it was fun. It was the perfect activity for this 39 degree night in L.A. I know 39! Wtf? 
BTW I'm really glad Christmas is over. I got to see a few friends while I was at home but not Mich or Monica which sucked but they are busy with babies and weddings so it's all good. I also got to hang out with my mom, and on Thursday night when Jesse came back home and I stayed, I even got to sleep in her bed. Mom bed's are the best! Today is her birthday! happy 52nd birthday momma. not like she'll read this but whateva. 

No comments: