Thursday, September 25, 2008

valentines day...

also happens to be my anniversary, and today i was trying to remember how it is that we have spent our anniversaries. do i feel like a horrible girlfriend for not remembering 3 out of 6? That goes without saying.

#1 l.a./hollywood #2 dinner with friends in woodland hills ? #3 dinner in pasadena? #4 funny bouquet of flowers #5 dinner at home because we were both totally overworked and I had class #6 houstons. OK. I feel a little bit better now. I try to remember everything that we do because I'm all giddy about Jesse and because I never wanted to be the girlfriend who didn't remember dates and special occasions. But i guess life has been happening and happening so well that all i know is that i shouldn't feel bad if i don't remember everything from the past. OK that didn't make too much sense but I feel better now.

anyway, work is getting better. oh and speaking of work, today while i was at work I got an email from Monica and she wants me to be her bridesmaid! sheesh. as much as i hate all things bridesmaid related things, I couldn't say no to my little "Leroy". i'm totally going to look up some cute dresses because God knows the last thing I need is a teal or pink dress with ruffles in my closet. This also means that I need to lose some weight! I don't want her to have a fat bridesmaid friend in her wedding. I won't allow that. a chubby one yes, but not fat.

No comments: