Tuesday, September 9, 2008

the light.

In the past few months i think i've gone through a bit of a transitional period. I know, it's kind of strange when you catch yourself in mid-transition. The growing pains almost left bruises.

I learned that there are more important things in life than holding grudges. I've come to full grips with that I am ultimately in control of my happiness. I've seen the light and realized that I don't need to do what everyone else is doing, nor is there a crucial deadline that I need to meet to reach my goals. I got accepted to CSUN, I'm en route to having a great trip to NY, I met my half-nephew (is that such a relationship? i dunno i guess I still refuse to see his mother as my half sister, but I promise I will work on that), Jesse and I are doing well, and work is getting slightly crappier but I am having a positive outlook and realized that I may as well stick around and get my tuition paid for. Luckily my supervisors are cool, however Administration is a whole 'nother show. Our CEO & CFO need to take a non-profit management course.

I'm really excited about going to CSUN. I think i'm just more excited about actually sitting in classes that I am actually interested in. Urban Planning is going to be good, I know it.

No comments: