Tuesday, September 4, 2007

It's getting hot it herrre

This office is unbearably hot today and it also smells like old taco bell fart. The landlord came by a minute ago and asked if he could have someone service our AC. I IM'd the boss lady and she said it was cool so we'll see if they can help us out and get some cool air in here. It's been so hot I finally broke out into my heat rash. It had been too great of a summer and then BAM, i start to develop red tiny itchy bumps on my neck and face. It's a reminder that fall is coming and that soon I will be wrapped in sweaters and blankets in my bi-polar apartment. It goes from hot as fuck to cold as a mofo.
This morning on my commute over to work I was listening to M.I.A.'s Kala and I really like $20. Jimmy is my favorite though. It takes all 3 of my favorite dance eras and mixes them up into one dope ass sound. It takes the disco sparkles and violins, the deep house bass beat, and the cha cha girl laser beam and has it's way with them. I tried looking for it on vinyl but had no luck. Now with all these laptop dj's, vinyl releases will not be as common. barftastic.
Anyway I don't even know why I come to work anymore. The office is super crowded now, but I need at least 8 days pay to be able to transition from this job to the new one which starts on the 17th. I plan on making my last day at A+ 9/11 (for dramatic purposes of course) but I think it might be 9/8. I could use a week off to go to San Diego and chill with my family. However, if I get into the math class I need it will be Monday/Wednesday and won't be able to take a whole week off and go to san diego anyway. So let me stick to 9/11 as the last day at this job. I will be in san diego from 9/13-9/16.
OK I should get to finding something to do.

No comments: