Wednesday, March 11, 2009

no title

I know I constantly bitch about work in the writing but honestly, it's bad. The past two days have been craptastic. I try to ignore the situation and go about my business but it's hard. The fact is that I am over worked, under paid, and highly stressed. As if work weren't enough to make me lose it, today I got a call from my mom to let me know that my grandma has a brain tumor. She's 91, and lately she's been having vision problems. On her most recent examination the dr. looked into possible reasons why her vision is screwed and they found that what she has is a tumor which is pressuring some nerves which could even cause her to go into a vegetative state. Crazy. Surgery at her age is very dangerous as well but she is willing to take her chances. God bless her. I hope things turn out for the best. She's a tough cookie but since she lost my grandpa in October things have gone down hill.
School on the other hand doesn't stress me out. School makes me want to be a better person. I like it.
Today I went to Jesse's basketball game and of course they lost as usual (no really, it's ok, they always lose, they have embraced it). As his game came to an end and the next two teams showed up for their game I couldn't help but notice that the dude from Desperate Housewives was on one of the teams. His name is James Denton. He's kinda cute but not really. He's thin and way Anglo. no bueno.

No comments: